Tuesday, October 10, 2006

it's not a habit, it's cool. i feel alive.

I'm still not convinced that I need a blog. But I have one. So here I go again.

I met a spicy single mother in one of my classes. Her birthday is next weekend and I bought her a light-up Halloween pen. I've only known her for a few days, so forgive me for spending only a couple dollars. Plus, I bought one for myself too, so we can be pen-buddies in class. How hot is that? We exchanged noted all day last week like middle-school girls, except with more adult topics. Probably not as unlike middle school girls as I assume... Anyway, I don't talk to a lot of new people, so that's what makes this a story.

I feel such a responsibility to make my little entries so enjoyable for both of you, dear readers. I do hope I succeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it wasn't for your posts to keep us going, we'd probably be bored of boredom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey - I have been reading your entries, too!

Formerly Doughy Joey said...

brandi!!!! send me your e-mail address. joey888267@hotmail.com

How do you do?

How do you do?