Thursday, November 16, 2006

hangin' tough! hangin' tough! hangin' tough! we're rough (rough, rough)!

(Here you go Christoph.) So I went to K-Mart today because I needed a new phone. I thought, why not K-Mart? So I went to the ghetto-est of all K-Marts in Indianapolis. What a statement... And I am now the proud owner of a new phone.

That's all the K-Mart stories you'll have to suffer through today, dear readers. There's one other story I want to tell, but I'm not completely sure I want it out there for the world. I think I'll keep it to myself, at least for now.

I saw some dumbfuck geeks (that's how I've referred to them today) camping outside Best Buy today in the cold and rain. Of course, those playstations or x-boxes or whatever they're waiting for will get a hefty multi-thousand dollar profit on e-bay, but as I said, it's cold and rainy and they don't go on sale until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, are there a lot of goths studying to be morticians?

How do you do?

How do you do?