Tuesday, August 14, 2007

if you don't have a song to sing, you're ok

I pledge to you, dear readers, that after a string of downers, this post is gonna be off the chain. Well, I don't like to overpromise, so let's just say it's gonna be wiggity-wiggity-wiggity whack. I don't like that either. You know what, fuck it. I'm not even gonna say anything. I ruined it. Just like I ruin everything. Just like I've ruined everything for the last 28 years (yes, I had a birthday for those of you who forgot.) So enough is enough.

And scene.

That, dear readers, is drama. Gaze into my eyes and see the tears I was able to produce. Take that, Juliane Moore! Take that, Nicole Kidman! Take that, Chloe Sevingy! You call that emoting, Meryl Streep?

That's what I thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit! I knew I was forgetting something this month. Sorry Joey. Happy belated Birthday! I will make it up to you, I promise. I hope you still had a good day! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I "forgot" on purpose. Why? Because of the way you treated my pet ant. Remember Vladek? Well maybe it's time to take a minute and think back.

How do you do?

How do you do?