Friday, April 17, 2009

all i ever wanted was a simple way to get over you

Let me first apologize for my absense. It's not you. It's me.

I have become a Mafia Wars addict. Mafia Wars is a game on facebook where I get to live out my fantasized Italian heritage of being a New York Italian mafia man. I've made it to the level of Hitman at last count. It's very exciting.

This weekend is my first weekend off work that I'm spending in Muncie in months. Sorry for the awkward sentence structure on that last sentence. I don't feel like rearranging the prepositional phrases. But I wonder what awaits me this weekend. Will I take advantage of the great weather and explore Ball State tomorrow? Will I take a stroll along the river? I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Christoph said...

If you were a celebrity and the tabloids wanted to get back at you for not telling them what you ended up doing with your weekend in Muncie, they would read something like this: Rumors say Joey was seen strolling along the river in his brand-new Speedos, waiting for a unobserved moment to take quick dip. When asked for comment, neither Joey's spokesperson nor other sources close to him would confirm.

That's their way of telling you it's completely made up. But who cares? The damage is done.

How do you do?

How do you do?