Saturday, September 09, 2006

i crossed an ocean for a heart of gold

It just took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to log back in here to post again, so I hope it is worth it to probably the only two people who will read this (shout out to c+c, and no, not the music factory featuring martha wash on vocals--you may also have unconsciously recognized that voice as the singer from "it's raining men" fyi).

anyhow, I just had a nice dinner/dessert of chopped up bananas with chocolate syrup and crushed cookies. I'm out of ice cream or it might have been good. I'm searching my head for a better story to tell but I can't think of one. I also had some one percent milk. And then I looked for my Marilyn Manson CD but I can't find it for some reason. Have you seen it? It was shiny on one side and had some freaky picture on the other side. It was in my car but I've been looking in there for several days now because I wanted to listen to Disposable Teens (and they truly are, all of them) and apparently I didn't bring it inside. I didn't think I had, but since it wasn't in the car, where else could it have been? Apparently somewhere else altogether.

I really think I have a fresh new perspective to add to the blogging world.

No comments:

How do you do?

How do you do?