Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i opened up my wrist and nobody knows by name

I'm in no mood to be funny today. Maybe I will be anyway. I've just been frustrated lately with everything and frustrated for not getting the things in life I want and for not even trying to get the things I want. I'm a fucking mess and it never gets any different no matter the times I tell myself it is or it will. there's just a series of people who don't understand and who think they do and then run away when they figure out the truths. and i don't really understand either. i just pretend to have control. i make things up. i could eat a thousand acres of ice cream and nothing will get any different. i'll just get fatter. and people don't even pretend anymore.

anyway, Rickie Lee Jones has an amazing new album called "Sermon on Exposition Blvd." go buy it.

No comments:

How do you do?

How do you do?