Monday, March 05, 2007

what the fuck is ladylike if ladies like to do what the fuck they like?

I sit here hoping the words will come pouring out, brilliantly, perhaps even breathtakingly. It always seems to turn out, though, that in hiding what I really want to go on and on about, nothing else comes out. But I'm too reserved to talk about what I don't want to put out there for the several people who read this. Or the several other people who might read this but probably never will.

Here's something: I filled out my renewal FAFSA for school next year, and apparently I'm supposed to contribute over $9000.00 for myself. So in other words, I should be self-sufficient enough to not need the goverment. But people who don't work get money thrown at them. At least some of them. I'm glad there is help out there for people who truly need it; I just wish I could be one of those people sometimes.

Enough whining. I'm tired of people whining. I'm tired of myself whining. I think I need to get away from myself for a couple days. I can create a character and play the role. Maybe I'll like it better than the real me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's alright Joey, just review Kroger's range of 3-ply toilet paper like you have always wanted. Don't hold back.

How do you do?

How do you do?