Thursday, March 10, 2011

i am still living with your ghost, lonely and dreaming of the west coast.

I had a realtor today e-mail me a bunch of condos in my area. I've been thinking about making a purchase for a while now, but having an e-mail full of pictures makes me very nervous. On one hand, it's a great time to buy something. But on the other eight hands, is the condo building still going to look nice in ten years? What if I want to move soon? What if I have a horrible neighbor and unlike in my apartment, I can't just wait for them to get evicted? What if something goes wrong and I have no idea how to get it fixed?

There are some very low prices right now, and buying a condo is far less nerve-inducing than buying an actual house. Plus, no mowing and no gutter cleaning. Do I really want to go look at some of these places? I think I do.

1 comment:

Christina said...

If you want some help, just let me know. You know I'm available to go looking with you. Plus, it is fun to look at places. The actual buying is the scary part.

How do you do?

How do you do?