Tuesday, December 27, 2011

as fast as your fingernail grows, the atlantic ridge drifts




How I've missed you, blog!
A couple weeks ago, I spent a weekend putting in a bamboo floor in my living and dining room. Previously, there was a horrible stained white patterned berber carpet that was ridiculously bad. I still have that carpet upstairs, but at least one floor of my condo is rid of it. It's quite a relief. I have tone more projects to do, but this was a big one, and now I know I can actually complete the big projects. So onward and upward!
Also, I kept meaning to write about Bjork's latest album, Biophilia. It came out a couple months ago, and it is brilliant. It has the artsy-ness of Medulla with the accessibility of Homogenic. I've been a huge fan for half my life, and this is probably her best work. Though it's definately not for everyone. If you weren't already a fan, it will still just sound weird.

1 comment:

Ginger Ammon said...

You did that all yourself? Wow. It looks awesome!

How do you do?

How do you do?