Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i'm half alive but i feel mostly dead.

Do you sense it, dear readers? It's a beautiful summer day outside and I have a brand-new reader. Cookies and punch! Can everyone give Ms. New Reader a nice warm welcome? You may remember her from one of my first-ever posts as a wonderful character that goes by the likes of Nurse Kill. In case you don't remember the particular post, let me refresh your memory as so. I had a little problem with obsessing over phrases that might sound more demented coming from a nurse with her particular last name, par example: "Hello, Little Jimmy. My name is Nurse Kill. Your mommy was very sick when she came into the hospital." I'll let you finish that conversation in your own heads, but it doesn't bode well for Little Jimmy.

No comments:

How do you do?

How do you do?